Contents (view all pages)
- Technocracy Incorporated (Official Website)
- European Organisation for Sustainability
- The European Technate
- Technocracy.ca A Canadian technocracy site
- Historical Background and Development of Social Security from the U.S. Social Security Administration (see section Technocracy)
- The Technocrats 1919-1967: A Case Study Of Conflict In A Social Movement, David Adair
- The Energy Certificate
- A Place To Live In. Wilton Ivie Technocracy Digest Nov.1955.
- Economy and Thermodynamics: Borisas Cimbleris (1998)
- Article Topic: ecological economics - Encyclopedia of Earth
- M. King Hubbert on the Nature of Growth. 1974
-  Looking Backward: From 2000 TO 1887 by Edward Bellamy
-  Equality by Edward Bellamy
William E. Akin, Technocracy and the American Dream: The Technocrat Movement, 1900-1941 (University of California Press, 1977) ISBN 0-520-03110-5
Henry Elsner, The Technocrats, Prophets of Automation (Syracuse University Press, 1967)
Raymond, Allen, What is Technocracy? (McGraw-Hill Publishing Co. LTD. 1933)
Technocracy: Technological Continental Design Technocracy Inc.
Hubbert et el., Technocracy Study Course Technocracy Inc.
Smyth, William H. Technocracy - Third Series 1921
Other projects of interest
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
The term proto-technate refers to an experimental platform for experimenting with technocracy and a mean to move from today's unsustainable sociality to a future hi-tech sustainable society. A future hi-tech society can take many forms a proto-technate (or full technate) exemplifies one such form. See Proto-Technate